Monday, July 29, 2013

Brazil-bound Tomorrow!

   HOLY HALIBUT I leave tomorrow! Let me tell you, when you have 5 months left, it feels surreal. But when you leave for a different country in less than 24 hours, it feels pretty dang real. I have SO enjoyed spending time with my family! Hikes, swimming, bbq’s, and just sharing fun songs and stories with each other. It’s the BEST. Seriously, everyone should be able to experience a family like mine. When I am with them, I feel so happy and safe.

   Aside from nearly losing my mind, I spend the rest of my time making lists of what needs to be done, and studying my scriptures and Preach My Gospel. What an exciting, terrifying time this is in my life. I know there is nothing else i’d rather be doing, but it is completely unknown how the next year and a half of my life will go. I could not be more thrilled!

    How grateful I am for the privilege of serving a mission in Brazil! I know that Heavenly Father has prepared me for this experience, and specifically needs me in Brazil to help others and for them to help me. There are individuals that need this gospel. They need hope, and they desperately need the happiness I have. I cannot wait to give that to them, if they choose to accept it.

    Next time there’s a post on here, it will be from Brazil! Love you all.

Irma Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment